25654-T2= Proximity Switch with O-ring seal for Trabon Divider Valves (1995 or later)
Proximity Switch for Divider Blocks
The KENCO Proximity Switch provides a switch signal used to detect the absence of flow in a continuously operating compressor lubrication system by monitoring cyclic movement of the divider valve piston.
The KENCO Proximity Switch assembly’s operative components are a reed switch and a magnet that sense the movement of the divider valve piston while it is cycling. It is installed in place of the piston end plug in the divider valve block. When installed, the switch magnet rests against the divider block piston. The magnet is housed in the Proximity Switch body parallel to the reed switch. Each time the divider block pulses with a lubrication cycle, the piston moves the magnet, opening and closing the contacts of the reed switch. The switch contact may be used to complete a circuit to an external unit such as a PLC, an auxiliary counter, indicator or other type of control.
- Switch is CSA approved for Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F ,G: Class III, Type 4
- Models available that fit Modular Lube, Trabon, and Dropsa divider blocks
- Materials of Construction – Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Maximum Temperature – 221°F
- Maximum Switch Voltage – 200 Volts AC/DC
- Maximum Switch Current – 0.5 Amps AC/DC
- Maximum Switch Power – 10 Watts DC
- Switch Circuitry – Single Pole Single Throw (Normally Open)
3rd Party Approvals
CSA Certified for Class I, Groups A, B, C and D ;Class II, Groups E, F and G; Class III, Enclosure Type 4