OPERATING PRINCIPLE A typical Fire Safe Oil Control System has two spring-loaded, thermally actuated Kenco Fire Safe valves.
In the event of a fire, the valve’s eutectic fuse element melts and the valves close automatically.
This prevents the oil contained inside the crankcase and the oil reserve tank from feeding the fire.
• Lower insurance rates
• Protection in case of fire to equipment
• Protection of personnel
• Protection of environment
• Prevents oil supply from feeding a fire
• Valve Body: Zinc Plated Carbon Steel (316 S.S. optional, Call our Sales Team)
• Spring: Stainless Steel
• Valve Plunger: Carbon Steel (316 S.S. optional, Call our Sales Team)
• Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
• Thermal Fuse Melting Temp.: 360°F
• Maximum Working Pressure: 70 psig
• Connection Size: 1/2” FNPT
INLET SIDE: Install the Model 50-KFS as close to the controller inlet (or Kenco Low Flow Meter) as possible.