The KENCO KDV Series “No-Freeze” Dump Valve is a pneumatically controlled valve designed for fluid level control in gas scrubbers, separators and other process pressure vessels.
This Item: Model KDV-P20-2-1 Highlighted Below
KDV Dump Valve Specifications
|Valve Model||Process |
|KDV-P18-105||1-11.5 NPT||1/2-14 NPT||1800 PSI||0.461″||1.88″||2.88″||7.69″|
|KDV-P18-1-175||1-11.5 NPT||3/4-14 NPT||1800 PSI||0.461″||1.88″||2.88″||7.69″|
|KDV-P05-2-1||2-11.5 NPT||1-11.5 NPT||500 PSI||0.865″||1.92″||3.54″||8.76″|
|KDV-P15-2-1||2-11.5 NPT||1-11.5 NPT||1500 PSI||0.589″||2.02″||3.64″||8.86″|
|KDV-P20-2-1||2-11.5 NPT||1-11.5 NPT||2000 PSI||0.446″||2.02″||3.64″||8.86″|
Materials of Construction
- Diaphragm Housing – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Diaphragm – Buna-N
- Union Nut / Valve – Electroless Nickel Plated Carbon Steel
- Trim – 303 Stainless Steel
- Trim Seal – High Preformance Polyurethane
- Simple Installation – Valve is easily installed with simple hand tools in a short amount of time.
- Ease of Maintenance – The union nut allows the valve to be removed from service without removing the valve body from the pressure vessel.
- High Performance Polyurethane Trim Seal – The polyurethane material used for the trim seal is highly durable and long lasting.
- “Keyed” Housing to Valve Joint – Valve is keyed to diaphragm housing to ensure internal retaining hardware does not twist or vibrate loose.
- Pressure Warning Port – If an attempt is made to remove the valve assembly from the body while the valve is under pressure, process fluid and/or gas will leak from the weep hole to provide a warning.
- Variety of Trim Sizes – Several trim sizes are available to accommodate different flow and pressure requirements.
- Powder Coated Finish – The aluminum diaphragm housing is powder coated to provide a durable and resilient finish.